How to get a copy of your credit report
Are you considering getting a copy of your credit report? Getting a copy of your credit report is fairly simple process and allows you to keep a track of your credit history and check for errors.
Why check credit report?
Free credit score check is one of the best ideas to improve or increase your credit score. There can be many errors in your credit report that can obstruct your financial flexibility. Some people have the opinion that checking score can reduce their credit score rating but it is not so. Checking does not harm your credit score. In fact credit score check improves the credit score rating of an individual.
How to obtain a copy of your credit report?
• You need to take assistance of a credit reporting agencies to get a copy of your credit report. You could also visit the websites of any of such credit reporting agencies.
• Decide whether you would like to order the copy of the credit report online, by phone or via mail.
• If you are would like to order online or via phone, have a credit or debit card in hand.
• It would be advisable to include your name, current address or any other addresses you have had in the past two years, date of birth, social security number, current employer and phone number if you are ordering by mail.
• It’s very important that you sign your request and include a check for the applicable amount. Once you are done with all this you can expect to receive a copy of your credit report within 15 business days.
Did you know?
If you have been denied credit because of something on your report in the past 60 days, the report is free. Otherwise you have to pay a small fee for it.
Isabella Rodrigues writes for credit-free-score.net,
offering the latest information on credit score, visit them today for more infromation
on credit score..
Visit today: http://www.credit-free-score.net