Credit Card LifeHack: How to travel anywhere for FREE with just a few minutes of work
Also known as Credit Card Churning, one thing I’ve been doing for fun on the side is racking up credit card points. I’ve been able to fly to Canada to visit family multiple times for completely free, literally just by opening up a credit. I have enough points now to fly round trip first class to pretty much anywhere in the world, and stay a few nights at a world class resort, all for free, and this only took a few minutes of my time. Here’s how. Add me on Snapchat/Instagram: GPStephan
One thing most people don’t know – you can actually profit, quite a lot, from credit card sign up bonuses. Lets face it, credit companies make money off people who carry balances and don’t pay off their bill. The interest credit cards charge is astronomical and most people lose a ton of money every year to credit card interest payments. So to lure people in, credit cards will offer a sign up bonus. Usually if you spend a few thousand dollars in the first few months of opening a card, they’ll give you a certain amount of points- this is called the minimum spend. Once you hit the minimum spend, those points are deposited to your account and can be redeemed for travel, hotel, or sometimes it’s cash.
1. Credit Cards make money off people who charge money on the account and don’t pay it off in full. Do not be that guy (or girl) who keeps a balance on a credit card and pays interest. To do this effectively, charge the minimum spend needed to hit the bonus – with money you would have spent anyway – and pay it off in full.
2. This is not for beginners. If you’re just starting out, do not do this. This is meant for someone with already established credit history and a good credit score.
3. . This is not for people who can’t responsibly handle credit card. Do not buy things you wouldn’t ordinarily buy just because you have more credit.
4. Credit Card bonuses can be redeemed for free travel, free rental cars, free hotels, cash back…the possibilities are endless. It costs you nothing other than spending money you would already be spending, anyway.
5. The best ways to use these points is by transferring the points to an airline and then booking directly with the airline. Usually booking plane tickets through the credit cards portal offers you a lower rate.
Using this strategy, and browsing reddit, I’ve made thousands in points and gotten free airfare, travel, and hotels for free with almost no work. Do this correctly and you can continue building your credit while getting free stuff at the same time.
My favorite cards:
1. American Express Gold – https://apply.uscreditcardguide.com/credit-card/amex-premier-rewards-gold/apply/?t=0 (Incognito mode for 50k offer)
2. American Express Platinum – https://goo.gl/7ZpUdr
3. Chase Sapphire Reserve
4. Chase Sapphire Preferred
5. Bank of America Cash Rewards – https://goo.gl/1xwB4B
For business inquiries, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com
The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: http://goo.gl/TPTSVC
Your money or your life: https://goo.gl/fmlaJR
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor: https://goo.gl/sV9xtl
How to Win Friends and Influence People: https://goo.gl/1f3Meq
Think and grow rich: https://goo.gl/SSKlyu
Awaken the giant within: https://goo.gl/niIAEI
The Book on Rental Property Investing: https://goo.gl/qtJqFq